Information, Internet & Technology

About what's been happening in the Internet.. some cool websites, tech news, high-tech stuff, new web technologies will be introduced here, keep urself up with me

Information, Internet & Technology: Scheduled outage of Blogger

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Scheduled outage of Blogger

Blogger is up now!!Iit was down or having an "Internal Server Error" around 9am to 10am, GMT+8:00. I was a bit frustrated when it was down, I even switched to my other blog for posting. Very big thank you to the effort of the Blogger tech team managed to bring it up in such a short time. According to blogger's status page, the cause was due to some failure of networking equipment, a time for upgrade ? :)


Sigh ! Before I managed to post this successfully, there was an interruption again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home