Information, Internet & Technology

About what's been happening in the Internet.. some cool websites, tech news, high-tech stuff, new web technologies will be introduced here, keep urself up with me

Information, Internet & Technology: Ajax slide show of SmartBorneo Photo Blog

Friday, October 06, 2006

Ajax slide show of SmartBorneo Photo Blog

I've been very passionate on AJAX since it was introduced and got hot in year 2004.. Now I've given you an AJAX slide show photo blog, which I haven't got a clue yet what to name it. I just simply call it SmartBorneo Photo Blog .... A product of SmartBorneo.com ,which I develop during my leisure, hope to deliver the best web applications to the net surfers... Take a look and have a feel at http://smartborneo.com/epho/jsp/space/demo or sign up for a FREE account to try out youself. Create your own photo blog at SmartBorneo.com, you can easily organize your photo, have multiple albums created and organize them easily....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home