Information, Internet & Technology

About what's been happening in the Internet.. some cool websites, tech news, high-tech stuff, new web technologies will be introduced here, keep urself up with me

Information, Internet & Technology: I use the forum to post technical article

Friday, August 26, 2005

I use the forum to post technical article

Well, at AjaxApp.com, I make use of the forum to post my technical tutorial & articles. Since I'was still running a training @JPKN, and I was giving training to my students on how to use the PHP PEAR DB_DataObject and the use of PHP on Microsoft SQL server. I started posting a few sample applications on AjaxApp.com about the usage of DB_DataObject and the configuration of FreeTDS for PHP to work with MSSQL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home