Information, Internet & Technology

About what's been happening in the Internet.. some cool websites, tech news, high-tech stuff, new web technologies will be introduced here, keep urself up with me

Information, Internet & Technology: My First Few Posts @ AjaxApp.com About PEAR DB_DataObject

Friday, August 26, 2005

My First Few Posts @ AjaxApp.com About PEAR DB_DataObject

I have started few posts on AjaxApp.com. So far, I have NOT posted anything (e.g sample application and tutorial) about AJAX (Asynchronous JavaScript And XML). I will have it soon, especially on the Motionk J2EE AjaxApp Framework and its Rapid Builder, which I have worked on for the past few months. (Motionk AjaxApp Framework is basically a web application framework that made up of JSP/Servlets/JavaBean & AJAX, DHTML for the fast production of data-driven web app. Together with its Rapid Builder,you can rapidly deploy a data-driven AJAX-based web application within minutes without the need to handcode complex JavaScript & Java...)

My first few posting on AjaxApp.com forum were on PEAR DB_DataObject, when I was running a training @JPKN on PHP PEAR packages.

I was facinated with PEAR DB_DataObject, since it provides a good database table modeling feature. DB_DataObject allows the use of code generation or simple inheritance, which you can generate a PHP class that contains the methods 4 most repeatable task in data-driven application, which are : INSERT, UPDATE, SELECT and DELETE.

Here are the few sample applications on using DB_DataObject @AjaxApp.com

#1 Example of using find() ,whereAdd(), orderBy() methods

#2 Example of using data changing query method, insert(), update() and a combination of others
from DB_DataObject


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home