Information, Internet & Technology

About what's been happening in the Internet.. some cool websites, tech news, high-tech stuff, new web technologies will be introduced here, keep urself up with me

Information, Internet & Technology: Google adsense !!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Google adsense !!

I have got an account from Google Adsense for almost two weeks but doing nothing with it, until 4 days ago, on 12th,Sept, I started to link up adsense with one of my websites, www.smartborneo.com, an online selling website for Nortn Borneo (Sabah) hand-made products. A few days later, I linked up adsense to AjaxApp.com and another online store, www.dunco.com.my.

After linking up with adsense with all these websites, I did not bother to check how much I had captured from adsense and I always thought it was making "zero" as all my sites are still new. To my surprise, the first time I logged in to adsense for checking my report, I got an average of USD0.73 a day. Up to now, the history of my adsense is 7 days, it has collected USD5. Although this is a very small amount, but it has given some excitement and some pushes to go further for it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home