Information, Internet & Technology

About what's been happening in the Internet.. some cool websites, tech news, high-tech stuff, new web technologies will be introduced here, keep urself up with me

Information, Internet & Technology: Time management made easy by Achive Planner

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Time management made easy by Achive Planner

Time is precious! Having a solid knowledge of time management is important in our overly busy daily life, especially for me, as a corporate climber. Time management gives me the precision of proper work planning, productivity, meeting customers, balancing up my work and family, which serves as the best tool for me to climb up to the corporate ladder.

There is no easy way to master the time management skill. I've tried this myself, I'd say you'd totally fail doing it without the help of a good time management software. Over the past few years, I've been searching around over the net, the software shop for a best time management that can suit my busy corporate life. Finally, I found Achieve Planner, which has been my best companion in my corporate climbing life.

Achieve Planner, which is installable on Windows OS, is a personal time management software that provides a central location to keep track of everything you are working on and need to get done. This software comes with weekly planning wizard software tool helps you plan your week, or you can do it yourself using drag and drop. In terms of tasks and projects organization, Achieve Planner uses hierarchical (multi-level) outlines, which lets you break up large items into smaller steps for making it more manageable. Additionally, Achieve Planner supports the ABCD prioritization system to help you spend more time on what is most important and valuable. Prioritizing your to-do list with our personal time management software helps you do less and accomplish more by using the 80/20 rule.

For more information, please check out Achieve Planner website. If you're already convinced at this point, order now for only $99.00. Having Achieve Planner, your wife will never be nagging you for coming home late!

Technorati: ,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home